That’s A Wrap: August
This year is just flying by… August…not as hot and humid as it normally is here in Michigan..thank you weather Gods! Anyway mostly the usual of work, and life. I did manage to take a day trip out to Michigan Adventures amusement and water park, spent some quality time with my son before school started, read a bunch of books and other than that had a pretty boring month. Which sadly kind of makes these month end posts a little boring. So let’s see what I read, and how I’m doing on Instagram.
Books Read: 12
Once again I hit a high number with the books, this is also the month that I surpassed my Goodreads reading challenge number! WOW! I have been getting quite a few ARCs which does give me an incentive to read more. I have read more but blogged less… bad blogger. My goal for September is to post more reviews as well as blog about other stuff too. Stay tuned for that.
- a Dance with Seduction by Alyssa Alexnder See review here
- Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- The Little French Bistro by Nina George see the review here
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by McKenzi Lee
- The Jane Austen Project by Kathleen A Flynn
- Echos in Death by J.D. Robb
- The Waking Land by Callie Bates
- Reincarnation Blues by Michael Poore
- So In Love by Darcy Burke see review here
- The Salt Line by Holly Goddard Jones
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
- A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares by Krystal Sutherland
Most Popular Instagram Photo
ahh Instagram… the follow/un follow game..the crappy algorithm. Well not much as changed since last month, my follower count bounces all around from 362-392. But I have been getting some consistent likes and have been responding to all comments. So that’s a win in my book. This month’s most liked photo is of one of my favorite book series, the Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray, with a total of 109 likes. You can follow along here.
Book of the Month: A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares and a Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
TV Show: Z: The Beginning of Everything
Moment: bonfire night with my sister and niece
Activity: Michigan Adventure with my husband
*Some of the books above where sent to me by the publishers for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
**Some of the above links are affiliate links. If you purchase through them, I get a percentage of the sale at NO EXTRA cost to you. This helps keep the site running. Thank you in advance for your support of Stain On The Page.