Dirtiest Little Secret *Blog Tour*
Title: Dirtiest Little Secret
Author: Skye Jordan
Publish Date: September 15, 2017
Rating: 4/5 Stars
A sexy, quick and fun read. With plenty of hot and steamy sexy scenes. But also a touching love story of two people who find each other, when they are each at their lowest points. Skye Jordan weaves an intimate tale of betrayal, sex and love.
Ava catches her fiance cheating on her, and not only does she kick him out of her life but she fires him from her families company at the same time, fast forward a few weeks and she heads out to a biker bar determined to find a down and dirty one night stand. Where she finds Issac, whoms she knows but doesn’t remember.. he knows her though but doesn’t enlighten her to that fact. They head out and have some fabulous and hot sex by the lake. Issac thinks he’ll never see her again that he scared her off just as he was trying to do. He didn’t count on Ava hunting him down and all but demanding round two. Things move fairly quickly after that… but turmoil builds in Ava as she watches her family side with her ex and hire him back. What will happen when Ava finds out that Issac knew who she was but didn’t tell her? Will Ava be able to forgive another betrayal? Read it and find out.. trust me you will not be disappointed.
The Parts I liked Best:
- the sex scenes were steamy without being too graphic
- these two characters are written in such a way that you actually are rooting for them
- a sweet but convincing love tale
- Ava is a kick butt, no nonsense kind of gal
- Issac a biker type guy with a soft heart
The Parts I Liked Least:
- Ava and her “best friend” Katie.. there just didn’t seem to be a connection there for me, they seemed very snarky to each other, to the point it was hard to tell why they were friends
- I wished it was just a little longer
As you can see, I rated it 4 stars and only didn’t like 2 things and those 2 things are not that big a deal really. It was a very well written and surprisingly touching love story, with plenty of sex thrown in.
Meet the Author:
About the Book:
Add to Goodreads
- Winner’s Choice of a Kindle Fire or Echo Dot
Click HERE to enter giveaway!
I was given a copy of the book by Authors Pal for review purposes. All thoughts and opinions are my own.